Top Celebrities Who Wore their Braces with Confidence!
Think you’re too old for orthodontic work? Or embarrassed of wearing braces at any age?
These celebrities show that orthodontic treatment can be chic at any age and can help craft a perfectly beautiful smile worthy of the big screen.
- Oscar winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow wore braces during high school to help enhance her classic beauty.
- Gwen Stephani made metal braces work in her 30’s with a grungy look and fairy floss pink hair at the Vogue fashion awards in 1999.
- Tom Cruise corrected his infamously crooked smile with orthodontic treatment in 2002 when he was 40 years old.
- Harry Potter star Emma Watson needed just four months of orthodontic treatment in 2005 to correct her smile.
- Madonna’s daughter Lourdes has undergone traditional orthodontic treatment.
- Dakota Fanning wore braces when she was 12, a treatment that has paid off as she has experienced a stellar career ever since.
- Nicolas Cage received braces on his lower teeth when he was 39.
- Danny Glover is one of the oldest celebrities in tinsel town with orthodontic work. The star commenced his treatment 2 months shy of his 60th birthday.
- Delta Goodrem wore braces in 2004 to prevent her teeth from shifting while she was being treated for Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- Kate Hudson wore braces during her high school years to achieve her rom-com worthy beautiful smile.
As we can see from these celebrity examples, you are never too young or too old to consider the benefits of orthodontic treatment!